Today we're sharing another indulgent recipe from @lucysfriendlyfoods ... popcorn cereal bars!
- 50g oats
- 80g caster sugar
- 120g golden syrup
- 60g Lotus Biscoff spread
- 85g Enjoy! Dark 70% Chocolate Bar
- 50g cornflakes
- 17g popcorn (a small bag)
- Spread the oats onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 180c for 15 minutes until toasty.
- Melt the sugar, syrup and Biscoff spread together until you have a thick smooth mixture. Stir in 15g of the chocolate.
- Stir the oats, cornflakes and popcorn into the syrupy mixture. Mix until everything is coated in the rich caramel sauce.
- Press into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper. Lucy used a 2Ib loaf tin which is perfect for this quantity. If you want to make more, double the ingredients and use a standard square baking tin.
- Place in the fridge or a cool place to set.
- Melt the remaining 70g chocolate and drizzle over the top, then leave to set again. Cut into bars of squares to serve!
What a tasty recipe - we love seeing how you use our chocolate in your creations!