- 2 bars of joy of enjoy chocolate bars (I used 1 vanilla & 1 mint)
- 200g spelt flour
- 4 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 8-10 Halloween Oreo’s (Oreo’s with orange Centre)
- 150g coconut sugar
- 270ml almond milk
- 30g protein powder
- 75ml coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Teaspoon of baking powder
Preheat oven to 180°C fan and line a 8" tin with oil and baking parchment. Melt ½ of the chocolate, either in short bursts in the microwave or in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, then leave to cool slightly.
Put the flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, pinch of salt and baking powder in a bowl and mix.
Pour in the melted chocolate, almond milk and oil, mixing until you have a smooth batter.
Tip half the batter into the lined tin, level with the back of a spoon and sprinkle over the remaining chocolate. Then place one oreo in each brownie for example if making 8 brownies place 8 oreos equally spread out so one oreo will be in the centre of each brownie.
- Pour the remaining batter on top and bake for 18-20 minutes until the brownie is set around the edges. Sprinkle with remaining crushed up oreo crumbs for extra spookiness and leave to cool completely in the tin before removing and slicing.